Monday 19 January 2015

What I'm not going to change in 2015

The beginning of a new year is when we make resolutions about changes that should accompany us throughout the entire year. That's the usual and I'm not going to focus on that. What I'm going to focus on today are the things that I don't want to change. 
It doesn't mean that I'm fully satisfied with me. I'm not and I made my New Year Resolutions, but they will stay secret :) Yet there are some things that I actually enjoy about myself, including:


Strong addiction to books
I love reading and I'm not going to change that. Books are an unseparable part of myself. 

Passion for science
I like learning, it's a great pleasure for me. I'm enthusiastic about my PhD project and reading new aricles is my favourite entertainment. I love conferences, essays, polished-up presentations. I love the work connected with gathering the material.
All this is my passion, my work and my pleasure. 


Sarcasm
Skilfully applied can work miracles :) 

The ability to be happy
Like a child :) A very nice experience, I'm definitely not getting rid of it. 




And what are you not going to change this year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment