Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Decorations

Hej dziewczyny :)

Hi girls :)

Obiecałam wam i oto jest - przegląd dekoracji świątecznych w moim domu. Na razie pokażę wam te pokoje, które znajdują się na piętrze. Parter jest jeszcze nie skończony :)

I promised it and here it is - a look at the Christmas decorations at my place. Today I will show you the rooms on the first floor. The groundfloor is not ready yet :)

W mojej sypialni królują dekoracje nawiązujące do dzieciństwa. Bo kto w tym czasie nie lubi poczuć się jak dziecko? :) Dekoracje tutaj muszą być przede wszystkim wygodne, ponieważ ten pokój to nie tylko miejsce odpoczynku, ale i pracy. Dlatego na biurku zdecydowałam się na malutką drewnianą choineczkę zakupioną w Obi. Przy łóżku postawiłam rzeźbioną świeczkę, a parawan oddzielający te dwie części pokoju ozdobiłam girlandą.

In my bedroom the decorations are inspired by childhood. Who does not want to feel like a child again in the Christmas season? :) In this room the decorations have to be comfortable. I don't only sleep in here, it's also the place where I work. Therefore I decided to put a small wooden Christmas tree on my desk. I bought it in Obi. My bedside is decorated with a sculptured candle. I also put a garland on the screen separating the two areas of the room.




W pokoju mojej Mamy króluje czerwień i motywy norweskie, które osobiście uwielbiam :)

My mom's room is full of red and norwegian style, which I personally adore :)



Natomiast moim ulubionym pokojem jest pokój dzienny. Na co dzień jest urządzony w kolorze szarym i fioletowym. W święta natomiast wypełnia go biel z fioletowymi 
akcentami uzupełniona o odrobinę szarości.

My favourife room is the livingroom. On everyday basis it's in grey and purple. Yet in the Christmas season it's full of white with some purple accents and a dash of grey.



Jak wam się podoba? Jak wy urządzacie swoje domu na święta?
How do you like it? And how do you prepare your homes for Christmas?

buziaki 
xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment